MORE Re: [sell-3d] Captain EO movie on VHS tape...

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: MORE Re: [sell-3d] Captain EO movie on VHS tape...
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:40:52 -0600

http://www.dddesign.com/temp/eo.jpg

Enough have asked that I will just post the pic address. I will tell you,
it's fun to watch it again! =)

Dan

Enjoy the award-winning journalism of The New York Times with
convenient home delivery.  And for a limited time, get 50% off for the
first 8 weeks by subscribing.  Pay by credit card and receive an
additional 4 weeks at this low introductory rate.