Re: [sell-3d] A cautionary tale and a conundrum

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] A cautionary tale and a conundrum
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 14:16:41 MDT

>Uhhhh... gee....  what does UPS insure
>against?  Sounds rediculous.  I'd
>have taken it up (in all of these cases)
>with a higher level of manager.
>Especially the TV story.
>And then I'd use another delivery service.

Did all that and even had an inspector drive 70 miles from another office to
come see the pacakge. Everyone from UPS agreed that they were not
responsible. We cancelled our corporate account with them.

To justify this being on Sell-3D, ;-) ...

I will be selling a few MINT/UNUSED East Side Mario's Menu Reels I was
fortunate enought to come across. Before thinking about offering them on
eBay, I will offer them here. I have a set of pictures ready at home, so
will post that along with the price tonight. There are only so many - so if
you think you want one BEFORE I get that information posted, let me know and
I will put your name on a list. As always on this list, first come first
served! =)

Dan