[sell-3d] 97 3D books for sale - one lot

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] 97 3D books for sale - one lot
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 07:28:07 -0600

This may well be the best collection of 3-D anything ever offered as one lot
on this list... 97 3-D Books!

As many of you know from the 3D book list I maintain on my web site, 3D
books have been a major interest point for me over the years. I have built
up two separate collections of 3D books in the past 10 years. I sold the
first set a few years ago, then regretted it so I went about building
another one. Now, I find it's time to part with that second collection as
well. To be honest, I probably will find myself starting over again at some
future point, but would like to pass this great collection on to someone
else who is interested in them and will enjoy them now.

As I said before, there are 97 books here representing many hours of
searching and buying. A few are duplicates, but not many. There are also a
good number of brand new, still sealed books and just a few are actually
magazines and such. Some of these books are easily worth $50 to $100 each
and some are less than that. One, "The World As It Was - A Photographic
Portrait - 1865-1921" just sold on eBay last week for $228.50! (reference -
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=314159723 ) To
simplify the process here, I have decided to start at a flat rate for the
whole collection - $15.50 per book.

I will conduct this sale as an auction to allow everyone a chance to get it,
before offering it to the whole world via eBay. If no one buys it here, I
will take it there. The starting bid is $1503.50. E-mail me privately if you
are interested and I will tell you if anyone else has bid. At that point,
you have a chance to up the bid in $20 increments. You can set a proxy/max
bid if you like as well. The auction will run until Saturday morning (May
13) at which point a winner will be determined.

I have recently signed up with PayPal, so am able to accept Credit Card
Payments from people in the US if this helps you decide on whether or not to
take a chance at getting this collection. Sorry to folks in other countries,
but credit cards are still not an option at this point.

Here is the book list that I am offering:

Old Key West in 3-D with viewer
Iowa Stereographs - New Still Shrinkwrapped with viewer
Back To Basics - Infantry One Station Unit Training in 3-D
Our Nation's Capitol in 3-D w/glasses
Interpretation of Aerial Photographs
Stereoscopic Phenomena of Light & Sound - Reel 3D - New
The Stereoscope and Stereoscopic Photography - Reel 3D - New
Return To El Dorado - A Century of California Stereographs
California in Depth - New Still Shrinkwrapped with viewer
California in Depth - New Still Shrinkwrapped with viewer
The Civil War in Depth - New Still Shrinkwrapped with glasses inside
Ghost Night An Adventure in 3-D - New with Shrinkwrapped viewer inside
Zap Science with new glasses still intact
Outrageous 3-D Reptiles new with glasses
Outrageous 3-D Dangerous Creatures new with glasses
Outrageous 3-D Big Bugs new with glasses
Virtual Reality
Rocky Mountain 3-D with viewer
The 3-D Photography of William Henry Jackson
Collectible View-Master - An Illustrated Reference and Value Guide - Author
Autographed
Stereoscopic Cameras - the Stereoscopic Society
Creepy Crawlies in 3-D! with glasses
Under The Sea in 3-D! with glasses - New Still Shrinkwrapped
Scary & Slimy in 3-D! with glasses - New Still Shrinkwrapped
Wild Safari in 3-D! with glasses - New Still Shrinkwrapped
3D Wings - Fabulous Flying Machines with glasses
3-D Hollywood no viewer, a bit worn
3-D Hollywood no viewer, in great shape
Magic 3D
Stereogram Book of Fossils
Stereogram Book of Rocks, Minerals & Gems
Eyewitness 3D Reptile - includes viewer
Eyewitness 3D Plant - includes viewer
Uncovering The Secrets of the Red Planet - Mars - New Glasses
Stereoscopes the first One Hundred Years - Hardback version autographed by
Paul Wing
The World As It Was - A Photographic Portrait - 1865-1921
The Authorized Collection Of Holusion Art
The Humongous Book of Dinosaurs - cover is a bit worn
Beneath the Sea in 3-D - new with built in viewer
Bugs in 3-D - new with built in viewer
Amphibians & Reptiles in 3-D - new with built in viewer
Fantastic 3-D - Starlog Photo Guidebook
Fantastic 3-D - Starlog Photo Guidebook
Amazing 3-D hardback
St. Matthew Lutheran School 1997-1998 yearbook with 3D photos
Making Random Dot Stereograms - Includes new sealed software
3-D Planet
Henry's Gift - The Magic Eye
National Geographic Return To Mars Special 3-D Edition
National Geographic Complete front and back Hologram Cover Special 3-D
Edition
Sports Illustrated 2000 3-D Swimsuit Edition
The Rocketeer 3-D Comics - small tear on back
Starlog 3-D Issue - Magazine
Eye Illusions - Purple
Eye Illusions - Yellow
Eye Illusions - Various
Space Jam Eye Illusions - To The Hoops
Space Jam Eye Illusions - Revenge Of The Toon Squad
Space Jam Eye Illusions - Invasion Of The Monstars
Interactive Pictures by Taschen
Interactive Pictures II by Taschen
Create Stereograms on Your PC with unopened software
Create Stereograms on Your PC with unopened software
New Sealed - Jurassic Park Raptor Attack
Power Vision
Power Vision 2
Ultra 3-D
Ultra 3-D 2 - complete
Ultra 3-D 2 - with a few torn out pages
Death At Sea
3D Wonderland
Super Stereogram
Super Stereogram
Stereogram
Endangered Species in 5-D Stereograms
Sea Life in 5-D Stereograms
Reach For Your Dreams in 5-D Stereograms
Love in 5-D Stereograms
Magic Eye - Do You See What I See?
Garfield's Magic Eye
Magic Eye Gallery