[sell-3d] Judds 3D VHS Video

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Judds 3D VHS Video
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 08:00:53 -0600

This is a VHS video of the Judds music which includes the "how we did it"
section on the making of the "love can build a bridge" video, and then the
actual pulfrich 3D video (the finest example I have ever seen - it's truly
stunning!) along with two pair of original 3D glasses for it. The 3D was
done by a company called Nuoptix. You will not be disappointed! =)

Price is $10 including US Shipping. $12 to other countries. Thanks!

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dddesign.com

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.