[sell-3d] Brand New, Still Sealed Young Indiana Jones 3D Trading Card Packet Box For Sale

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Brand New, Still Sealed Young Indiana Jones 3D Trading Card Packet Box For Sale
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:36:27 -0600

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
2. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR with NO annual fee!

Hi again all,

In this "ad" I am offering a brand new, still sealed box of 36
un-opened packets of Young Indiana Jones Trading Cards which include
an anaglyph viewer and color anaglyph in each. In this box you can
surely find several sets of the excellent, 10 cards true-3D color
anaglyph set as well as 36 anaglyph viewers to use how ever you like.

You can see the box, and a complete set of the 3D cards here:
http://www.dddesign.com/temp/3d/03.jpg

I am offering the box for $10, US shipping included. As always, first
come, first served! GOOD LUCK!! =)

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dddesign.com