[sell-3d] Complete Set of ViewMaster & Tru-Vue Collector's Association ReView Magazines For Sale

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Complete Set of ViewMaster & Tru-Vue Collector's Association ReView Magazines For Sale
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:36:20 -0600

Hi again all,

>From 1991 to 1994, Dale Crosby and Scott Kemling ran a collectors club
called the ViewMaster and Tru-Vue Collector's Association. There were
over 400 different members at one point. Several times each year
members received mini-magazines from the club, and on occasion, even
special ViewMaster reels.

Each magazine included several articles, related images, classified's,
reprinted advertisements, etc. This is a RARE chance to get a complete
set of all of these magazines as well as the 1993 Member's Directory.
Several issues are completely sold out and are no longer available.
Even if they were available as back issues, it would cost over $175 to
get them all - I am offering my set of 18 for $125, US shipping
included. They can be see here: http://www.dddesign.com/temp/3d/01.jpg
The contents of the magazines include:

-------------------
1991 #1 - The First ViewMaster Viewer, Viewer Special,
          The First Tru-Vue Viewer
1991 #2 - NSA, Hand Lettered - The first ViewMaster
          Reels, Tru-Vue - Stereo's Missing Link
1991 #3 - ViewMaster Adevertisement, ViewMaster Viewer
          Identification, Tru-Vue Filmstrip List - Reprint
1991 #4 - Reflections of ViewMaster Cowboys, ViewMaster
          Advertisement, Around the World with Tru-Vue Cards
1991 #5 - The View-Lite Illuminator, ViewMaster
          Advertisement, An English Rarity?
1991 #6 - Free Ice Water (Wall Drug, NB), ViewMaster
-------------------
1992 #1 - View-Master Projector Identification, The
          Model "B": ViewMaster's Second Viewer, The
          First Tru-Vue Viewer: An Update
1992 #2 - Hyper-Stereo Attachment for ViewMaster,
          Personal & Mark II Cameras, The Talking
          ViewMaster Viewer - Design One
1992 #3 - The Stereobox Range of ViewMaster Look-Alikes,
          Tyco/ViewMaster's Lighted Viewer, John
          Waldsmith's Stereo Views: An Illustrated
          History and Price Guide, View Master Advertisement
1992 #4 - The Library of Congress & National Archives,
          Dinkelsbuhl Diary
-------------------
1993 #1 - ViewMaster Paper - Part I: the Reel Lists,
          Special and Rare Single Reels - Part I, Tribune
          Entertainment Commercial Set
1993 #2 - Thunderbirds Are GO! (Thunderbirds Are Gone!),
          Working for ViewMaster, I'm a 3Dimensinal Addict
1993 #3 - ViewMaster Packet Identification, Those Delightful
          D's
1993 #4 - Donald (Duck) and DR-9, Flash in a Flash
-------------------
1994 #1 - Tru-Vue Film Survey/Update, European Single
          Reel Envelopes
1994 #2 - View-Master Hunting - How To Tips, The View-Master
          Portfolio Project, The Boston Freedom Trail VM
          Packet - A729, Country Music Stars in 3-D
1994 #3 - 3-D On-Line Tru-Vue Filmstrips - Complete
          listing of known strips (article, plus seven
          page list), A 3-D Crossword Puzzle

As always, first come, first served! GOOD LUCK!! =)

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dddesign.com