[sell-3d] WTB: part of Realist cutter

  • From: Klaas Morcus <k.morcus@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] WTB: part of Realist cutter
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 19:44:35 +0200

About one year ago arrived here (in The Netherlands) a Realist cutter
for which I had paid about $ 60.- including Insured Mail. It arrived
with a damaged lever (the one attached to the device with 2 screws).
After waiting during 1 year for compensation it turns out that the
seller had NOT insured this mail. He had sent as "Small Packet" and it
seems now that insurance for this form of mail is not possible....

Question: is there anyone out there who is willing to sell me this part
of the cutter?

Thanks.

Klaas

--
mailto:k.morcus@xxxxxx
or in case of problems with that address:

eGroups eLerts