[sell-3d] Kodak Stereo Cammera and Accessories For Sale

  • From: "Greg Tank" <tankergt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Kodak Stereo Cammera and Accessories For Sale
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 16:48:54 -0500

Kodak Stereo Camera plus accessories
I am selling one of my two Kodak stereo cameras from my collection. Frankly
I am having a very hard time determining which one I should keep for my own.
If you have always wanted to own a Kodak Stereo Camera with all the hard to
find accessories, this is a very very nice one.

Here is what you get.

+ "Excellent ++" Kodak Stereo Camera just fully cleaned, lubricated and
adjusted(very low serial number at 003457)
+Lenses Clear, Clean and Bright.
+ The little aluminum cap that goes over the flash terminal
+ ASA to PC flash adapter (hard to find)
+ Original snap on plastic Lense Cover
+ Original Kodak Stereo Camera Owners Manual (hard to find)
+ Original Kodak Case
+RBT mounting jig used with spicer mounts

Photo available upon request. Camera comes with a 15 day return privilage!
(minus shipping costs)

$225 or b/o. Email with any questions.

Greg Tank
"tankergt@xxxxxxxxxxx"