Re: [sell-3d] Seton Rochwite items

  • From: bmaxey1@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] Seton Rochwite items
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 03:00:38 -0700

Thanks for the list - it is appreciated. Do you have anything related to
Seaton's Polarizer Attachment? I had contacted him several times in the
past offering to fund the manufacture of 100 additional units. He
mentioned in a letter at the time that he had a Pantograph for engraving
the metal cover as well as tooling and fixtures. I would be interested in
at least making an offer for anything like this you might have.

I am also interested in the ideas you mentioned he had for 3D Movies.

Let me know, and Cheers

Bob