[sell-3d] Kodak Stereo Camera Outfit For Sale

  • From: "Greg Tank" <tankergt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Kodak Stereo Camera Outfit For Sale
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 22:50:31 -0600

Hello everyone
I just posted one of my two beautiful Kodak Stereo Cameras on eBay. If you
have always wanted a Kodak Stereo Camera for your collection or as a user,
you would be hard pressed to find a better one. The camera was well cared
for and is in excellent cosmetic/mechanical condition showing very little
signs of use. The camera has just received a professional cleaning,
lubrication, and adjustment. It only has a very, small minor scratched on
the bottom plate. All additional items are in excellent condition.

Check it out at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=490927023

Thanks for looking
Greg