[sell-3d] Larry Ferguson Photos on eBay

  • From: "Ferguson Studio" <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Larry Ferguson Photos on eBay
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:09:35 -0600

11-8-2000

Hello;

As a past client of mine or someone who has displayed an interest in my work or my type of work; I just wanted to let you know that I just posted 49 new items on eBay, including singular images & 15 stereoviews.

Most of the figure works are posted in the ADULT ONLY area of eBay and require you to be a registered viewer of this area: others are posted in the following public areas. As many of you know the Adult Only area will disappear and be renamed Mature Audiences on Nov. 10, many items in this auction will no longer be allowed on eBay.

How to find my items:

On the main page of eBay: in white box search area type in "Ferguson Studio" or "Larry Ferguson". That should pull up something through a title search, then select "see seller's other auctions".

*On the main page of eBay;

See Black Toolbar at top of page

select search,

then select "Seller"

then type in my email address: larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the best method of finding everything I have up for sale.

IF YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL BIDDER AND ARE BLOCKED OUT OF THE ADULT AREA OF EBAY; PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR INFORMATION ABOUT VIEWING AND BUYING THESE IMAGES.

Try THESE active links:

  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=492077143
  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=492082290
Thank you for your interest in my work, and as always, if you don't want to receive this notice-please send me a return email and just tell me to take you off of my notification list.

Thanks for looking and bidding on my work.

Larry