[sell-3d] Larry Ferguson Photos on eBay

  • From: "Ferguson Studio" <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Larry Ferguson Photos on eBay
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:46:12 -0600

1-12-2001

Hello;

As a past client of mine or someone who has displayed an interest in my work or my type of work; I just wanted to let you know that I have 45 items on eBay that end on Saturday the 20th, including singular images & stereoviews.

How to find my items:

On the main page of eBay: in white box search area type in "Ferguson Studio" or "Larry Ferguson". That should pull up something through a title search, then select "see seller's other auctions".

*On the main page of eBay;

See Black Toolbar at top of page>select search> then select "Seller"

then type in my email address: larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the best method of finding everything I have up for sale.

Try THESE active links:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=larry%40fergusonstudio.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=541707297

Thank you for your interest in my work, and as always, if you don't want to receive this notice-please send me a return email and just tell me to take you off of my notification list.

Thanks for looking and bidding on my work.

Larry