[sell-3d] Diane Arbus Topless Dancer Photo

  • From: "Ferguson Studio" <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Diane Arbus Topless Dancer Photo
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:16:29 -0600

 Hello;

I know all of you are really helpful with 3-d photo questions and I just wanted to run this singular image by everyone.

Do you know who name of the dancer in this Diane Arbus photo ?

 "Topless Dancer in Her Dressing Room, San  Francisco, CA 1968"

It is currently up for sale on eBay; Item #488610328

I would really appreciate any help that someone might be able to provide about her identity.

Someone told me that this could be Carol Doda, any other thoughts?

Larry

Larry Ferguson Studio

eGroups eLerts