[sell-3d] NEWS: PayPal goes international

  • From: Paul Talbot <list_post@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] NEWS: PayPal goes international
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 10:41:04 -0600

Today PayPal Update wrote:

> * International Payments: You can now transact with PayPal users in
>   26 countries.

See http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/approved_countries-outside

The currently approved international countries are:

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France,
Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico,
Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, South
Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom

Paul Talbot

eLerts