[sell-3d] early erotic stereoviews

  • From: "foxy" <foxy2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] early erotic stereoviews
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 02:56:58 -0000

Just to say - we hve a number of early erotic stereoviews up on e-bay again
this week... including an early risque tissue, with some pinpricking, and
rather
lovely colour.. (near perfect, just some fading)   plus some early
stereoviews
by Jean Agelous, and a number of early photogravure stereoviews.  All
are risque, and in the main unretouched.

these auctions end on Sunday evening.. take a look at ladyroxy on e-bay.

We also have a diablerie for sale, in vg condition....interest?

Best wishes, John DuPret.  and Linda DuPret  (ladyroxy)

eLerts