[sell-3d] RBT X2V2 for sale maybe

  • From: Don Radovich <donrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] RBT X2V2 for sale maybe
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 13:19:20 -0500

Hi all,

This is horrible. I'm considering selling my beloved RBT X2V2
(description is probably available on Jon Golden's site). I need the
money for a down payment on a house. No, seriously!

I love this camera.

One this I would miss (aside from the full frame shots, the automation,
the manual control, etc., etc....oh God, somebody talk me out of this!)
are the zooms. Granted 28-70 isn't that huge a range, but for in-camera
cropping it is wonderful. And for portraits, the 70mm is almost a
necessity.

At some point in the past, I had a 2X doubler set for my Revere.  I
think I sold it.  That would, at least, allow me to get back up to a
70mm tele. Does anyone have these?  Do or did they make 3X?

Do or did anyone make 2X or 3X extenders for the Olympus XA2s?

I know about Techo-Nimslo's close up lenses; do they or anyone make 2X
or 3X tele-extenders for the Nimslo?

I guess you can see where I'm going with this. I need to make a decision
soon. Help!

Don Radovich

eGroups eLerts