[sell-3d] baja photo in files

  • From: Linda Nygren <lnygren@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] baja photo in files
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:38:09 -0600

I have posted a photo in the files section which shows the smaller (3
drawer + viewer) baja case, on the left at the bottom. The open case at
the top is of the same style but is not the actual one currently being
offered for sale. I do not have a photo of the larger (8 drawer) case.
It has a similar but slightly different gold/brown cloth pattern and is
of overall similar construction, front opening, but without the handle
or the viewer space.

http://www.egroups.com/files/sell-3d/bajaopenclosed.JPG

eLerts