[sell-3d] FS More stereo stuff

  • From: Tom Martin <tlmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS More stereo stuff
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:07:14 -0600

I have to keep cleaning (my wife reminded me), so here are a few things
that could use a new home. Remember that stereo equipment makes great
holiday gifts! Shipping is extra.

1. Gray and white swirled Brumberger viewer in Brumberger metal case
with room for 50 glass mounted sides or 100 cardboard mounts, 7 perf
ready - $65

2. Maroon Like-Life viewer, turns on when slide inserted, shuts off when
set down  - $45

3. Realist red button, nice, has two round red receptacles on the back
for AC adapter (no adapter included), DC works fine. Looks good - $95

4. Gray and white swirled Sterling model 700 viewer. Inter-ocular
adjustment, and individually focusing lenses. $75

5. Kodaslide I in box, nice - $75

6. Kodaslide II with broken AC cord (both parts there for the handyman),
nice - $100

7. Stereo-Tach beam splitter with two viewers (one regular viewer and
one deluxe lighted viewer). Comes with the box for the splitter and
deluxe viewer. The picture on the out side of the box shows a small
metal bar and rod to support the splitter that is not included, but it
is so light weight that I do not think that it is necessary. The
available light viewer is missing one mirror and another is loose, but
shouldn't be hard to replace. $85

8. Sputnik stereo camera. Great way to get into medium format stereo
photography. Gives 6 stereo pairs per roll of 120 film. I haven't had
time to run any film through this one, but it seem nice and tight, and
the shutter speeds sound about right. Nice shape, comes with leather
case - $145

If interested, please contact me off list.

Thanks, Tom Martin
mailto:tlmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Receive 500 minutes of Personal Conferencing FREE.
Go to Sprintbiz.com.