[sell-3d] Ray Zone Reels, 3D Viewers and Others on Ebay

  • From: Steve Berezin <sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Ray Zone Reels, 3D Viewers and Others on Ebay
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 15:05:04 -0800

These SCSC reels are now also on eBay.  For more information see below.
Remember all proceeds go to the Stereo Club of Southern California.
They can be bought on our site, from Reel-3d or on eBay.

Ray Zone Master of 3D Conversion
Here is the first View-Master reel made containing images made by Ray
Zone, a pioneer of converting 2D images
to 3D.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=519415254

George Lewis
George Lewis  -Keystone's Last Stereographer  Numbered Limited
Edition!!!

A special numbered limited edition 7 scene view-master Reel/Folder has
been published for the benefit of the Stereo Club of Southern California

and the
UCR/California Museum of Photography in Riverside, California.  It
depicts and describes the work and life of George Lewis, who produced
many of the famous
stereo pictures sold by the Keystone View Company.

The reel includes amongst others, images of Babe Ruth, the Graf Zeppelin

and Will Rogers.  It also includes an informative brochure on the life
of George Lewis.

Serious View-Master fans will appreciate this limited edition offering
and will want to add it to their collection.
All proceeds of the sale of this reel will go to the Stereo Club of
Southern California.
Please visit our site to see images that are on the reel in anaglyph,
side-by-side, cross-eyed and jps format.
See:

http://www.berezin.com/3d/george_lewis.htm

668  George Lewis Reel  $5.00
$2 for US shipping unless ordered with other materials.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=519373105

This 3D viewer, made by the defunct company StereoKit includes 2 3D
stereo images on a strip and is used for explaining the concept of
stereo photography.  This is not the StereoKit which is made for twin 2
x 2's.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1200848074

TM Strip viewer.  7 Images on a strip but not Tru-Vue.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=519364010
--

mailto:sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.berezin.com/3d

Ph 949 215 1554
fx 949 581 3982

--

To keep up to date with our new product announcements and special offers

please subscribe to our email list at:
http://berezin.listbot.com/

eGroups eLerts