[sell-3d] Helsinki Reels available in US, Free shipping offer while supplies last (We have 6 in stock).

  • From: Steve Berezin <sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Helsinki Reels available in US, Free shipping offer while supplies last (We have 6 in stock).
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 15:12:24 -0800

Helsinki Finland Reels

We are fortunate to have these limited edition reels which show Finland
and Helsinki  in View-Master format in the 1900's to the modern day. In
a project funded by the Helsinki 2000 City of Culture event, Helsinki
during the past 100 years is presented in stereographic images. The
oldest images are from the 1890's, the newest from January 2000. In the
reels, Helsinki is pictured in all seasons of the year. The basis for
the selection of the images has been to show the life of the active
citizens of the city.

In addition to the 3 reels, the package includes a glossy fully
illustrated color 52 page book (all text both in Finnish and English)
with detailed information and history of each of the images. The purpose
of the booklet is to help the reader to see the interesting historical
details hidden in each of the images - changes in the construction
styles of the buildings, trams and clothing people are wearing.  It also
comes in very impressive presentation box.The booklet and the reels are
packaged in a specially manufactured package. This limited 1000 piece
edition is now available.

sku 672
Finland Reels and 52 Page book
$34.95
Special internet offer.  Free US shipping for month of December!!!
(Mention this offer)...While supplies last (We have 6 in stock).

Please see:
http://www.berezin.com/3d/finland.htm

--

mailto:sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.berezin.com/3d

Ph 949 215 1554
fx 949 581 3982

--

To keep up to date with our new product announcements and special offers

please subscribe to our email list at:
http://berezin.listbot.com/

eGroups eLerts