[sell-3d] FS: REFLECTION phantogram

  • From: boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS: REFLECTION phantogram
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 23:58:45 -0500

Just in time for Christmas, I have received an order for my REFLECTION 1/4
scale phantogram nude.

Wednesday of this week I will go and print some new copies, as I have sold
out of my first print run.  I am not going to print more than one or two
beyond the order(s) I may receive, so if you want one anytime soon, this is
the time to order.  I will fill orders received prior to Wednesday,
December 13.

The 1/4 scale phantogram is an anaglyph print, 15x22 inches in size, to be
placed flat on a table and viewed at an oblique angle (as if sitting or
standing near the table).  The three dimensional image projects both above
and below the surface of the paper.

The image is of my model Brandi, semi-reclined nude just behind a mirror
placed on the floor.  So her three dimensional form is seen above the
print, and then her reflection is seen below the print through the mirror
in the image.  It is an interesting, tasteful, and lovely pose - done in an
unusual and surprisingly realistic and engaging 3-d format.  (the pose is
somewhat similar to Brandi 826:
http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase/inude03.html)

The cost for the 15x22 inch print is $120 plus $5 S+H.  3d glasses included.

Please email or call me directly with your questions or orders.

Thank you,

Boris

P.S.
These prints are part of my first limited edition of 3-d prints, and I have
printed about 20% of the edition. The prints are made with the finest
archival materials: Lysonic E FA inks, applied using an Epson 3000 inkjet
printer onto archival Arches watercolor paper.

<A
HREF="http://www.wilhelm-research.com/Print_Permanence_/print_permanence_.ht
ml">

The Wilhelm Institute has tested this paper/ink combination to have a
display life of 35 years (prints illuminated at 400lux, 12 hours/day)</A>.
This represents a reasonable minimum life expectancy of the print under
most display conditions, in which there will be no objectionable color
fading or shift. Any amount of time that the print is stored in cool dark
conditions naturally extends the life of the print.

Each print comes signed and numbered by my hand, with a copy of the
statement by i-Lab, the producer of the inks, describing the archival
quality of the inks as printed on this paper. Most prints include
information sheets detailing any technical matters related to the
photography, or an exhibition history of the print. Each print includes the
necessary anaglyphic viewer.

Boris Starosta, stereoscopist         boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dynamic Symmetry, LLC                 http://www.starosta.com
usa - 804 979 3930                    http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase

Currently showing at The Observatory. Info: ...3dshowcase/technobot.html

eGroups eLerts