[sell-3d] M&M "3D at the Movies" FS

  • From: "3dstereo.com" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] M&M "3D at the Movies" FS
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:32:31 -0800

We have a limited amount of the very charming M&M candy dispensers for sale
for $19 + shipping.  Recognizing that most of us can buy them for less at
the Mass Market Retail stores here, there may be some of you that don't have
access to them or live where these collectible dispensers just aren't
available.

In Las Vegas, there is a short 3D adventure movie being shown at M&M World,
starring Red (an M&M candy) and Yellow (his friend). It's done by Will
Vinton studios - famous for their clay figure animation. So in celebration
of that movie, M&M Candies produced a limited-edition candy dispenser for
Christmas.  You even get a pack of candies with it.  Check it out at "What's
New."  at our eMarket. Cost is $19 plus shipping.

http://www.3dstereo.com/online-store/scstore/index.html

Dalia Miller
http://www.3dstereo.com
supplies for the 3D photographer
collectibles for the 3D collector

Get fast, easy info by phone: Call 800-555-TELL.
   News, weather, restaurants... & much more!