[sell-3d] Re: Value of Whiting's Sculptoscope?

  • From: Kenneth Luker <kluker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Re: Value of Whiting's Sculptoscope?
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 11:57:12 -0700

George - you can find the following at
http://www.kovels.com/coin-operated-machine/6.html:
Coin-Operated Machine   Stereo Viewer   Whiting's Sculptoscope, Black Cast
Iron
1997 price .....

But you have to be a subscriber to Kovels' service to find the price.
KL

> I was offered a Sculptoscope by R.R. Whiting for sale.  This is a
> sequential stereo view
> stereoscope that operates with a penny and
> shows 15 stereoviews of a specific type (with
> notches at top and bottom).
>
> I searched ebay and the internet but could not find
> a price for it.
>
> Any help in pricing this item would be very much
> appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
>
> George Themelis

Download Net2Phone's free software to make FREE calls anywhere within
the US from your PC now! Get great low rates on international calls!