[sell-3d] Wanted

  • From: JRLKWIN@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Wanted
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 13:18:03 EST

          Can anyone point me in the correct direction to look?  I have two
different friends who would like to purchase one of the Discovery Loreo
cameras.  Our Stores in town sold out earlier this year and did not restock
them for the Holidays (Big Mistake).  Upon looking up their web site I could
not find them there either.  Can someone help?  They are just beginning and I
don't think they are into the modified cameras that are higher in price just
yet.  Any help would be grateful.
                                   Lesia

eGroups eLerts