[sell-3d] Re:Loreo

  • From: Ralph Johnston/Linda Sherman <copley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Re:Loreo
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 08:16:08 -0500

Check out e-bay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1202453579

These come up almost constantly, one after the other.  This auction has
four for sale at $64.

-Ralph

>Message: 1
>   Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 13:18:03 EST
>   From: JRLKWIN@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Wanted
>

>          Can anyone point me in the correct direction to look?  I have two
>different friends who would like to purchase one of the Discovery Loreo
>cameras.  Our Stores in town sold out earlier this year and did not restock
>them for the Holidays (Big Mistake).  Upon looking up their web site I could
>not find them there either.  Can someone help?  They are just beginning
and I
>don't think they are into the modified cameras that are higher in price just
>yet.  Any help would be grateful.
>                                   Lesia
Check out my six web pages

http://www.ultranet.com/~copley/

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!