[sell-3d] ViewMaster Reel Set

  • From: "Eric Robinson" <ericrobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] ViewMaster Reel Set
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 10:57:18 -0000

Attention ViewMaster Collectors! Several years ago I came across this
somewhat rare set of ViewMaster reels.  They had been very rarely
used (some had probably never left their sleeves) and are still in
perfect condition. My interests have changed and am thus offering
this
fine set for sale.  The details follow:

         FOR SALE: Bassett, D.L.; A Stereoscopic Atlas of Human
Anatomy; Section II; Head and Neck; 1954.  A set of five volumes,
eachcontaining ten ViewMaster reels (total 350 views) with a labeled
line drawing for each stereoscopic photograph. Reels are numbered 35
thru 84. Index.  Perfect condition. Rarely used. Illustrates the
detailed anatomical dissection of a human cadaver head and neck with
multi-angle views of the cranial and cervical bones.

This set is a classic, issued forty-five years ago.  A must for the
collector of ViewMaster sets, physicians, dentists, or other students
of anatomy.  The price has been reduced to $425, and includes
shipping.

For additional information, contact Eric Robinson at
ericrobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or phone me at 623/544-4158.