[sell-3d] Advisory: Beat the postal rate increase

  • From: Paul Talbot <list_post@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Advisory: Beat the postal rate increase
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 14:22:22 -0600

This is the last week to send mail at the current
postal rates.  At RMM we ship almost all US orders
via Priority Mail, and international orders via
USPS air mail, so we will have new tables of
shipping charges go into effect for items mailed
after January 6th.  Orders should be placed by 8 AM
CST on January 6th to be sure of beating the Saturday
mailing deadline and receiving the current shipping
rates.

Paul Talbot
Rocky Mountain Memories
http://www.rmm3d.com