[sell-3d] "Fingerless" gloves, etc.

  • From: JNorman805@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] "Fingerless" gloves, etc.
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:18:46 EST

There's been a discussion recently on P3D about "fingerless" gloves.  Well, I
happen to have a bunch of very nice ones, hand-made in Peru.  They are all
about the same size, fitting women better than men.  They have a pull-over
mitten end to protect the ends of your fingers when you're not manipulating a
camera.  The thumb has a small slit in it so that you can poke your thumb out
as well, when you want.  They come in a variety of knit patterns and colors,
so if you want a pair you can name a dominant color and if I have any left in
that color, that's what you'll get.  Otherwise, you'll just have to trust my
choice.  $5 a pair, plus $3.20 for shipping priority mail.

By the way, I also have a bunch of really neat little laser pointers. They
are about three inches long, come on a keychain, operate on three button
batteries (included), and are more than sufficiently powerful for pointing at
slide shows.  They come in matte black, brushed silver and gold color.  Tell
me your preference, and if I have one left in that color it's yours.  If not,
you'll have to trust me to pick a color for you.  $5 per pointer, plus $3.20
for shipping priority mail.

The reason I have these things is that the synagogue I belong to has a bazaar
once a year, selling donated new items as a fund raiser.  These were
left-overs that didn't sell this year, although they have been selling pretty
briskly among my fellow camera club members.  All proceeds will go to the
fund raiser (except the postage, of course).

Jim Norman