[sell-3d] FOR SALE: VR Surfer -- Wireless 3D Eyewear

  • From: vmmasell@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FOR SALE: VR Surfer -- Wireless 3D Eyewear
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 02:11:28 -0000

Directly from the VRex web site:

Introducing the VR Surfer 3D LCD eyewear from VRex, the leading
manufacturer of 3D stereoscopic imaging solutions. The VR Surfer is
the most sophisticated 3D eyewear available today, with patented
innovations for your 3D viewing enjoyment at an unprecedented price.
VRex gives you the safety and convenience of wireless 3D viewing …no
cords to trip over with our unique IR transmitter. Plus, the VR Surfer
system gives you the ability to support multiple sets of eyewear so
many people can enjoy 3D on the same PC or TV. Others charge $500 or
more for such wireless capability, and no other 3D eyewear comes out
of the box ready to use with both your PC and TV, thanks to our
patented Smart-Sync™ technology.

This is the classic pack -- as seen at the following url:
http://www.vrex.com/html/classic_pack.html

They charge $99.95.  My price is $60.00 (OBO) plus UPS shipping.
Contact me at the e-mail below.

Mary Ann Sell
vmmasell@xxxxxxxxx

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups