[sell-3d] EARLY spring cleaning sale... NOT EBAY

  • From: "Dan Shelley" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] EARLY spring cleaning sale... NOT EBAY
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:15:04 -0700

Below you will find a list of duplicate 3D books I currently have
available. Let me know ASAP if anything interests you. First come,
first served...

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----------------

3-D Hollywood
$18.00

3D Wings - Fabulous Flying Machines - worn w/non-original glasses
$8.00

Another Dimension
$7.00

Boris Vallejo's 3D Magic
$13.00

California in Depth
$18.00

Casper Eye Illusions (RARE)
$12.00

Dinosaurs! - Discover The Giants of the Prehistoric World
$4.00

Eye Illusions (1)
$4.00

Eye Illusions (2)
$4.00

Eye to Eye Books - Wild Cats - 3D StereoFocus
$9.00

Fantastic 3-D - Starlog Photo Guidebook (Harder to find)
$22.00

Henry's Gift - The Magic Eye
$5.00

Interactive Pictures by Taschen (Harder to find)
$15.00

Las Vegas in 3-D
$9.00

Magic Eye - A New Way Of Looking At The World
$4.00

Magic Eye - Do You See What I See?
$4.00

Magic Eye - How To See 3D (Long out of print and VERY RARE!!!)
$25.00

Magic Eye Gallery
$7.00

Mars - Uncovering The Secrets of the Red Planet - New with glasses
$28.00

Stereo Realist Manual
$50.00

Super Stereogram
$6.00

The World As It Was - A Photographic Portrait - 1865-1921
$25.00

Three Dimensional Photography - Principles of Stereoscopy - McKay
$50.00

Sports Illustrated 2000 3-D Olympic Edition Magazine - New
$5.00

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details