[sell-3d] Subscriptions to Stereogram

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Subscriptions to Stereogram
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 06:13:53 -0500

I posted the following message in photo-3d.
Here are the details:

Subscriptions for a year: $15 (USA, mailed to your house)
or $20 (International, mailed)

Electronic subscriptions: Only $10 anywhere in the world.

Back issues (printed only) are available at $15 each.
Available years: 1997-1998 (vol. 1&2), 1998-1999 (vol. 3)
1999-2000 (vol. 4).

You can send a check or paypal to my drt-3d@xxxxxxx
account.

Thank you!

George Themelis

====

Dear Friends,

I have finished working on issue 5.6 (February 2001)
of the Stereogram, and mailed it today to our members
and subscribers.  I have also emailed the pdf form to
electronic subscribers.

Stereogram is the newsletter of the Ohio Stereo Photographic
Society and it is published since 1997, 10 times a year,
from September to June.  In every issue in addition to
local and club news, you can read useful information and
articles about stereo in general.

Two years ago I started a column, "Stereo Photography
Tutorial".  The theme two years ago was "Getting Started
with a Stereo Camera".  Last year: "Beyond the Stereo
Camera".  This year: "Techniques in Stereo Photography".

Issue 5.6 has 8 pages (instead of the usual 6) and a
total of 17 pictures.  You will read the message from
our President, Club and local news, results of our
January stereo slide competition, and also:

An interview with member Wayne Karberg.  The story on
how Wayne got started in stereo is interesting:  He
became interested in photography in the late 1950s.
His next door neighbor was a stereo photographer.
She went to Europe and came back with 40 rolls of film.
But they were all damaged by x-ray exposure!  She was
so upset that she gave up stereo photography!  And
Wayne ended up with one of her Realists!

The Tutorial this month is a continuation of last
month's topic: "Stereo with a Single Camera".  It
deals with the question: "How much to shift?", a
popular and highly controversial topic.

If you would like to subscribe to this publication, please
check sell-3d or email me for the details.

Thank you!

George Themelis
mailto:drt-3d@xxxxxxx

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups