Fwd: [sell-3d] For Sale: Olympus XA2 Twinned 35mm Camera Rig

  • From: Peter Davis <pd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fwd: [sell-3d] For Sale: Olympus XA2 Twinned 35mm Camera Rig
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:30:38 -0500

A week or so ago, I bought Dan Shelley's XA2 twin-rig.  However, I realized
that I'm somewhat overextended, having also just bought a Wollensack 10 and
a Lutes film cutter.  So I'm re-offering this item here.  I have not tried
or used this rig.  It looks nice and compact and very professionally
sync'ed.  Since I already have a rig of Ricoh cameras, I'd like to pass
this one on.

If interested, please contact me at pd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

-pd

>Olympus XA2 Twinned 35mm Camera Rig From RMM
>Matched for twinned stereo 35mm print photography. Is my second set
>of these, and I find I only need one. Comes with a matching  flash
>unit. I paid over $200 for this originally.
>
>This one needs a good cleaning, etc as one shutter does not always
>seem to fire "immidiately", To deduct for that, I am lowering the
>price substantially.
>
>$150 + shipping
>
>Dan Shelley
>dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--------
                                 Peter Davis
                  Funny stuff at http://www.pfdstudio.com
                  "The artwork formerly shown as prints."
            Resources for children's writers and illustrators
                    http://www.pfdstudio.com/cwrl.html

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details