[sell-3d] 3Discover viewer and cassettes

  • From: oversite@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] 3Discover viewer and cassettes
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 16:22:49 -0000

I need to reduce the boxes of "stuff" I have before moving, so I have
a 3Discover viewer and 12 cassettes for sale.
The viewer is an innovative battery operated (for image advance) day
light unit with interoccular adjustment.
All are in excellent condition with clear plastics cases.

Details can be seen on the following web page:
http://www.berezin.com/3d/3discover.htm

All for $55.00  (shipping by priority mail in U.S. included.)

1.  Great America 1
2.  Everglades Birds 1
3.  Everglades Birds 2
4.  Yosemite