[sell-3d] NEW PRODUCT-Illuminated Film Cutter

  • From: "3dstereo.com" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] NEW PRODUCT-Illuminated Film Cutter
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:12:38 -0700

Hello to All,

For years, we only sold the vintage Realist film cutters and the Lutz film
cutters when we could find them.  It seemed the quality of the new film
cutters were poor and getting worse with the demise of the lighted cutters.
But, today we are pleased to be able to offer an illuminated film cutter
that we feel is the best that we have seen for stereo mounts.

The quality-made film cutter allows lighted viewing on both sides of the
cutting blade. It can rapidly and accurately cut Nimslo, 5Perf, 7Perf,
Full-Frame - in fact any film size. Film is advanced by forks moving the
film at the sprocket holes.  No rubber wheels on this baby, and no
disastrous film back-slip. There are so many good features on this film
cutter, that we have written instructions just to point out all these
features as well as instructions for its operation. The film cutter is
light-weight but sturdy, operating on two C cell batteries or optional AC
adapter.  An optional Magnifier that fits over the viewing area is also
available.  The film cutter even comes with 50 slip in plastic 2x2 mounts
for Full Frame stereographers.

Optional accessories:
 two replacement halogen bulbs sell  $5 each with the purchase of the film
cutter; and the optional magnifier for $18.95.

For on-line ordering go to our eMarket:
http://www.3dstereo.com/online-store/scstore/index.html

and look under:
--STEREO PHOTO SUPPLIES--
slide mounts/supplies

phone orders 702-838-7015
fax orders 702-838-7016

If you aren't on our email list for Specials, New Product Announcements,
etc, please consider signing up at the link found on our home page.

Dalia Miller
http://www.3dstereo.com
supplies for the 3D photographer
collectibles for the 3D collector