[sell-3d] Pre-cut Flock paper for Sputnik

  • From: efbaskin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Pre-cut Flock paper for Sputnik
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:26:11 -0000

Reduce glare and washed out images caused by the internal reflections
of your Sputnik by applying these self-adhesive, pre-cut pieces of
black flock paper to the inside chambers.  Extra trimming may be
required.  Flock paper is a light absorbing material with a felt like
texture usually applied to the insides of telescopes to reduce light
reflection inside the tubing of the scope, and it works great inside
the Sputnik.

I'm including an extra uncut piece approximately 5" X 7" for any
mistakes made while applying them.

I have 5 sets available, and pictures are available on request.

$25.00 each, check or money order, postage is included.

Thanks,
Edwin

efbaskin@xxxxxxxxxxx