[sell-3d] Belgian VM blisterpackets on offer

  • From: robgringhuis@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Belgian VM blisterpackets on offer
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 21:20:19 -0000

Hi there,

I was able to buy a box full of 3-reel blister packets that seem to
have come straight from the Belgian plant, because they are unopened
and in absolute mint condition. The texts on the packets are in
French, English and German. There are three different titles on
French subjects (about 9 packets of each one):

BC220 - Grottes de Betharram
BC199 - Lourdes, Le Calvaire
BC184 - Lourdes et ses Environs

I want to offer them to you at what I hope you will find a reasonable
price: $7 a packet. If you take all three, you pay $18. As a bonus
for the first five people who take all three, I give extra an
unopened blisterpack K027A Muppet Movie (in Arabic, quite exotic). So
that's 4 packets for $18.

The shipping and handling costs for standard mail to the States are
$3 for one blisterpacket and $6 for four blisterpackets. Priority and
insurance are optional. If you are interested or want to see
pictures, please contact me off list.

Thanks, Rob Gringhuis