[sell-3d] Using Filters

  • From: markaren@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Using Filters
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:23:40 -0400 (EDT)

FOR SALE: from the Kodak workshop series of tutorial books " Using
Filters" is one of the finest. Explains almost every filter application
available. Learn creative color filtering, special effects, color
enhancements, and how to make your own filters. Great color photo
examples too. I received a second copy as a gift so I'll sell a copy for
less than 1/2 the retail price.
The book retails for $14.95.
I'm asking $7 plus $1.50 shipping in the US.
Thanks                                Mark Dottle

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/tvDVlB/TM