[sell-3d] News & Specials

  • From: "Dalia" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] News & Specials
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:07:24 -0700

Periodically, we send out an email offering "stereo news and special offers"
for our stereo supplies & collectibles.  These are specials offered to our
customers and email subscribers that never reach Sell 3D nor our own on-line
store.

If you are interested in receiving this email, please sign up
http://www.3dstereo.com/form.html

We never sell your email nor do we share it!  We manage our own list
in-house so we have complete control over each email address. Spam is a
nasty four-letter word IMHO.

We also have a new site for Harry Potter 3D - stay tuned for more info on
it.

regards to all.
Dalia
http://www.3dstereo.com
supplies for the 3D photographer
collectibles for the 3D collector

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/tvDVlB/TM