[sell-3d] NYC New Year's Eve 1999-2000 V-M & MORE

  • From: "Dalia" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] NYC New Year's Eve 1999-2000 V-M & MORE
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:21:20 -0700

We recently added the 3-reel set taken at Times Square New Year's Eve
1999-2000.  We are fortunate to have autographed copies by Sheldon
Aronowitz, one of the photographers, available for sale.  Price is $12 plus
shipping and it is available at our on-line store.

Another new item - is the Harry Potter 3D viewer - $7.95 - also at the
eMarket.  Both items are found under WHAT"S NEW.

And finally, we have many stereo items on ebay closing this week.  One of
the easiest ways to look at our listings is to go to our home page  (link
below) and click on the EBAY link at the left. This link will bring you to
our listings on ebay.  We do sell other items that are interspersed with the
stereo, but hopefully, it won't be too difficult to discern the 3D stuff.

regards to all
Dalia
http://www.3dstereo.com
supplies for the 3D photographer
collectibles for the 3D collector

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/tvDVlB/TM