[sell-3d] The Ultimate View-master Viewer

  • From: "J.H. zur Kleinsmiede" <3dbook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] The Ultimate View-master Viewer
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:38:58 -0400

The Ultimate View-Master Viewer

We now offer a brandnew, upgraded Meoskop 5 viewer (produced in
Czechoslovakia around 1970).

This Meoskop 5 viewer has been upgraded by Co van Ekeren, and now has
built-in light and new Horizon lenses giving an enlargement of 10x. The
battery life is more than 20 hours. That's why we call this viewer "The
Ultimate View-Master Viewer".

Visit the files of the Group, and see two pictures of this viewer and read
more about it.

Price is $199.00 plus $25.00 shipping.

There is very limited supply (because there is very limited supply of the
original Meoskop 5 viewer).

For ordering or more questions, please, contact me off list.

Harry zur Kleinsmiede
3-D Book Productions
The Netherlands
3dbook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/tvDVlB/TM