T3D Re: Camera lenses as viewer lenses

  • From: Bill Davis <bd3d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Re: Camera lenses as viewer lenses
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 20:41:23 -0500

John B. writes:

>Peter Abrahams should comment, but the problem with the pupils
>being buried in the glass is that unless they are enormous,
>you won't get much field of view.
>
>John B

O.K. I think I understand.  You could eventually see the whole slide if you
moved your eye around, but not all at once?

Pretty much kills the idea of a cheap, high-quality viewer made from
second-hand camera lenses.  Darn it anyway!

Thanks, John.

Best regards,
Bill "Aww, do I have to spend money?" Davis