T3D Re: two projection questions

>Question 1:
>Assume that in both cases, the projector is adjusted to align the windows
>of both images.
>Question 2:
>If we have a 'window-at-the-screen' effect

In both questions you make the same assumption... the openings of the masks
are aligned on the screen.  This leads you to trouble.  In a large screen
the infitity separation is too wide.  Why not change the assumption and
align the masks (position the stereo window) in front of the screen so
that you maintain infinity serpation of 2.5" on screen.  Seems that the
problems will be solved...

-- George Themelis

End of TECH-3D Digest 316