T3D Pulfrich Videos

I was just wondering why there is such an absence of good Pulfrich video
products available for purchase. Is there possibly a technical problem
with producing good Pulfrich videos? I would have thought that since the
Pulfrich Effect has been discussed and explained for so long on the
photo-3d discussion group and in various publications like Stereo World
that there would be a number of Pulfrich products commercially available.
If they are--I can't seem to find them.

Dave Combs
dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

End of TECH-3D Digest 344