T3D Re: Lenticular Prints

  • From: Dylan The Hippy Wabbit <spacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Re: Lenticular Prints
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 09:05:58 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

Bob Maxey asked, concerning my lenticular print question:-

>What printer are you using or are you considering? I guess I should ask
>if you plan to try making your own Lenticular prints?

Well, maybe.  I have to confess to being a terrible dabbler who frequently
doesn't finish projects.  It may never happen.  :-(  But yes, that is the
target.  Either way, I'd like to understand the things better.

As for which printer I'll be using I have no idea.  My scummy old dot
matrix is certainly not up to the job, unless I'm content to use the very
coarse lenslets on some CD cases these days.  If I get that far (see
above) it will be more a case of working out what resolution would be
required, and then seeking access to such a device.

Dave

Walk tall, walk straight,
Spit the world right in the eye.

-Kevin Godley and Lol Creme