T3D Re: Flashflood? (TECH-3D digest 363)

  • From: bobh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: T3D Re: Flashflood? (TECH-3D digest 363)
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:30:36 -0700

RE: Thanks to Bob Maxey for the clarification that there is a modern
product line called MeggaFlash! that includes the 'flashflood'
catagory. I have never heard of them, but I can see where there are
some places where chemical flash bulbs are needed. They had
much more output that electronic flash due to long burning time.
Are they an imported product? The last manufactured flashes
produced I think were the Polaroid strips and flashcubes. BobH
(i.e. #5b had guide number of 55 with ASA10, modern built in flash
on a P*S camera is about 28 with 100 speed film.)
BOB HOWARD (bobh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
DO NOT SEND PICTURES OR PROGRAM FILES TO LIGHTSIDE!
Send those to:  robhoward@xxxxxxxxxxx or wa6dli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or bobh626@xxxxxxxxxxx