T3D 3-D simulator movies.

  • From: Al & Deb <vrx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D 3-D simulator movies.
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 12:53:12 -0400

I just converted my motion simulator to 3-D.  I am looking
for advice on what equipment I need to make field sequential
films for it.  I am looking at the  Nu-View system for my Sony Hi8
camcorder.  Is this satisfactory, or is the lack of apperture
 control going to hurt me?  Is there a better system out there?
Are There any good tutorials for making videos?

Al Boehnlein
vrx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx