T3D Re: Polarized Headlamps

>>This could be a little different, but I've often used Polarizing filters
on
1k's and 5k's with no noticable (to me) change to the reduced reflections.
Except when the filter gets burned :-) It's pretty obvious when that
happens.. bubbles, smoke, stink.. you can easily tell when a filter's gone
"bad", I think.

Glass bindinhg helps with this. Remember that a polarizer filter sheet is a
thin layer of material on top of a substrate. When you look at a filter, it
looks like a solid piece but it technically is not.

Use glass and they will last longer.

RM