T3D DOF and a Quiz

I looked at the Kingslake stuff, and I do not know how accurate it might
be. However, the math is different than the information published by
Eastman Kodak. I found some formulas that caught my eye so I compared
information. Also, please remember that different lenses have different
DOF. If I look at my charts for my Ektars for example, each one has
different depth of field - even for the same aperture.

I think this discussion is valuable, but needs to be looked as something
that may or may not apply in everyone's particular situation.

So here is the Quiz: Who here knows what a Telek Lens is?

Cheers

RM