T3D Deering spreadsheet

I took a look (for the first time) at Deering's spreadsheet (simple5).

I have a couple of suggestions (which someone can forward to Deering
since I am still in his kill file):

1. Use mm for the stereo base, not inches.
2. Find some way to introduce magnification as a variable.
3. Use red for any solution with under 67% overlap.
4. Spell Bercovitz's name correctly.
5. Omit the reference to my name (very sweet of him, but....)

Thank you!

George Themelis