T3D Macro Examples

  • From: "Andrea Blair" <asblair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Macro Examples
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:18:17 PDT

>>>>RM writes: lets see some examples<<<<

So who is joining to Macro Folio? Currently under construction, we are
considering all formats (Realist Slides, 2x2x2s, Cards, Under/Over, VM,
etc.) This way you can look at the image the way the maker intended and
comment from there. I've had some excellent critique from the Nature
Stereo Circuit in PSA. If you haven't contacted me previously, let me
know if you are interested; we are close to starting it.

Andrea